4 WEEK - COME & TRY A TRI PROGRAM.
ADULT AND JUNIOR PROGRAM AVAILABLE
Wednesday Nights, 5th - 26th October 2022.
A great introduction into triathlon, learn the skills, gain confidence, have fun and meet other like minded individuals!
Further details here:
WAIVER RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION
By Purchasing a ticket online you agree that you have read and understood the following:
This is a legal document that affects your rights
I, and on behalf of those who I am entering, agree to engage in this event on the following basis:
1. I acknowledge that Triathlon involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, and course or weather conditions to name a few.
2. I understand that I should not compete in this event unless I have trained appropriately, and or a medical practitioner has verified my physical condition.
3. By competing, I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation that could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I release all people associated with the conduct of the event from, and will not indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, Echuca Moama Triathlon Club, its members, state and territory triathlon associations and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical personnel. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. I consent to receiving any medical treatment that event organizers think desirable during or after the event.
5. I consent to event organisers using my name, image and likeness, either before, during or after the event for Event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
6. I understand that compulsory insurance cover affected for participants in this event may not cover me for all injury, loss or damage sustained by me.
7. Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, race safety briefings) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety.
8. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
9. My registration is not transferable to other people. If I am unable to compete or the event is cancelled my registration fee is non-refundable.
10. I agree to abide by all race rules and directions issued by the event organisers
|SENIOR Come & Try a Tri Program (4 weeks)||$40.00||Sale Ended|
|JUNIOR Come & Try a Tri Program (4 weeks)||$20.00||Sale Ended|
|SENIOR Come & Try a Session (1 session, max 3 sessions)||$10.00||Sale Ended|
|JUNIOR Come & Try a Session (1 session, max 3 sessions)||$5.00||Sale Ended|
Echuca, Victoria, 3564, Australia